ST. NICHOLAS FAMILY DAY: Sunday, December 7 in the Saint Matthew Community Center - a fun filled day for parents, teens, and children to celebrate Advent in preparation for the coming of Jesus and the Christmas season.
ST. MATTHEW CHRISTMAS PAGEANT: Join the children and adult volunteers of Saint Matthew Catholic Church as they present our annual Christmas Pageant. Let the story of the nativity, as presented by our parish children, open your hearts to the real reason for the season.
- Where: Saint Matthew Community Center • map •
- When: Sunday, December 15, 2013
- Time: Immediately following Lessons and Carols (they begin at 6:00 PM)
If you or your child would like to participate, please call Alisa Lear at 318.791.0408.
SAINT MATTHEW MINISTRY SCHEDULE: all ages meet each week in Marsh Hall. If you are a child, teen, or adult, come grow your faith with us!
- Sunday School 9:15-10:15 AM
- Community Night, Wed. 6:15-7:30 PM
- Confirmation Class, Sun. 6:15-7:30 PM
RCIA Join us for informative and friendly meetings about our Catholic faith on Thursdays, from 6:30- 8:00p, beginning September 12. Call 318-323-8878, or e-mail
for more info.
JEROME STUDY GROUP Thursday Nights at 6:30p in Marsh Hall. Join us for a Bible study for adults!